Thursday 10 August 2017

TRUMP L'OIEL THE HAIR NOT-CARE RANGE THATS ON POINT!

With naturally glossy, straight and normally coloured hair I was the the laughing stock of the new political regime and fashion trend sweeping through the States. How could I, with my swinging glorious locks be able to get the in demand poofy, orange and cray-cray looking hair to fit in, and not be left behind.
I was about to accept my loser status when I found Trump L'oeil range of hair care products, all with built in self tanning. Was I ever over joyed. I used it for a week and the results were mind blowing. Not only did it take all natural moisture out of my hair, and make it super angry and unmanageable, it also wrecked my naturally plain brown hair colour and replaced it with a colour only found in self tanning booths of Jersey shore. Was I ever impressed. 


To keep up with the trend sweeping the country I would recommed the Trump L'oeil range of hair not caring products. You will be part of the cool crowd. 


No comments:

Post a Comment